abit rebate expired question

Malbadawi

Limp Gawd
ok last feburary i bought an abit fatality mobo and a abit wifi but forgot to send the rebate in, and thought it will end on 3/29 but it said it should be postmarked by 3/21, anyone know it is still possible to send them in or to contact abit tried to call them, noone answered send them an email nobody answered. any ideas?
thanks

Doubtful...they got you where they want you!

I would just keep trying to contact whatever numbers/email you got. Maybe you will get lucky...

you will have better luck contacting houdini at a seance than contacting abit customer support.

Doubtful...they got you where they want you!

I would just keep trying to contact whatever numbers/email you got. Maybe you will get lucky...
thanks
am still waiting for them to respond but it will be useless if i send it now right?

Submit anyways and play dumb when you don't get it and have to call

I always postmark mine by the date (usually after 48-72 hours of owning the product) and Corsair recently denied one of mine, I called and she said as a one time exception she'd push it through and I got the check a week or so ago.

I KNOW I postmarked it by the date, but I didn't argue with her because I lacked proof of when I mailed it. I've begun to get delivery conf (65 cents, I think) on all of my rebates just because

Back