• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

abit nf m2. G2 bios update

j1979

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 29, 2007
Messages
291
anyone know if there is g2 bios update available for this board . i want to get a 5000+ black, but there is not any mentioned on the abit site!

thanks in advance
 
thanks for the reply, yep in mean the nf-m2 nview! so has there been any stability issues? and which bios have you got at present?
 
I'm not using the latest BIOS just released, but the one prior to that. It's stable at 3.0Ghz with stock voltage (this board overvolts though), and I could POST at higher frequencies like 3.3Ghz, but I had to push voltage beyond 1.4V, which I'm not comfortable with. I'm also using 8 gigs of RAM, so I think that may also factor into my overclock. The board also takes an 8800GT without any issues. I've got an itchy trigger-finger to get a Phenom, but something tells me I'll probably have to pick up a Gigabyte board in order to use one.
 
Back
Top