Heres the system...
Abit IS7 Bios 24
Celeron D 320 2.4@3.8 1.425v
Zalman 7700cu, fan@max speed
The boards sensor reads the CPU temp at about 63-65C. I know that my IC7-G reads the temps on my 2.4C@3.4 about 8-12C higher than actual, I'm wondering if my IS7 is doing the same. I searched through some threads on the Abit forums, and I found a thread where a guy experienced the same problem as me. He purposely tried to see how high he could get the temps before the throttling kick in and he said he had it all the way up to 75C and it was still running at full speed.
Before I did the bios update, I was getting crazy temps above close to 70C at idle and over 70C under load.
Abit IS7 Bios 24
Celeron D 320 2.4@3.8 1.425v
Zalman 7700cu, fan@max speed
The boards sensor reads the CPU temp at about 63-65C. I know that my IC7-G reads the temps on my 2.4C@3.4 about 8-12C higher than actual, I'm wondering if my IS7 is doing the same. I searched through some threads on the Abit forums, and I found a thread where a guy experienced the same problem as me. He purposely tried to see how high he could get the temps before the throttling kick in and he said he had it all the way up to 75C and it was still running at full speed.
Before I did the bios update, I was getting crazy temps above close to 70C at idle and over 70C under load.