Abit IC7 Max 3 OC guide

Polyphemus

n00b
Joined
Feb 19, 2004
Messages
44
Hi, I was wondering if there was a guide out there that gives precice info on how to overclock with the Abit IC7 Max 3 MoBo.

I googled and found no guide or any precice info to OC this MoBO.

Comp. info.

P4 2.8 HT
Abit IC7 Max 3
Kingston PC 3200 1024 Dual
HDD 120 Gig S-ATA
ATI 9800 XT
Creative Audigy 2 ZS
PSU High Power 360 W
CPU Vantec Aeroflow

I need to know how to OC with this MoBo since I am new at OC and I only have a bit of OC experience with Asus MoBo and the bios of the Abit is quite different.

Thank you in advance for your help.
 
Here is a decent little guide. Doesn't go into too much depth but its a good start.



Here is a list of links that might be helpful.
 
Back
Top