• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

A8V-E Delux water blocks

daragon

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 17, 2005
Messages
224
I just bought an Abit A8V-E Delux, and my water block won't attach. I have the koolance water block that has a universal claming system, and is supposed to be able to be used on 939's. http://www.pugetsystems.com/part_info.php?part=1619&picid=5256

Am I doing something wrong on attaching this, or does it simply not work? If so, what water block will work? It sucks having a liquid cooled rig, and having to using air cooling.........
 
Back
Top