A8N32-SLI Deluxe-no video!

nats1956

Limp Gawd
I;m having a problem with my Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe- I installed a second 7600gs to run SLI and now i GET no video-computer powers up fans run heard the HD running; just no video-no beeps! Now no video with one or two videocard-tried both slots- tried min set-up. Tried a different videocard-XFX 7950gt.Cleared the bios. Then I install a mx4400 pci videocard and got video. This happen before and then after awhile it started to work. Using a AMD x2 4200+ s939/ Zalman 9700/ XFX 7600gs 256mb x 2/ OCZ PC3200 EL Platinum 2-3-5-2/Zalman 460watt PSU and Maxtor 500gb. Updated the bios to 1450 still no video with pci-e. I get a great OC on the cpu-! Runs like a champ; just cannot get the pci-e video to work. Work fine with the pci videocard. Anyone have any suggestions. I tried all of the things that I found on various forums.

You mean it doesn't even work with one PCI-E card anymore? In that case, once you are able to get into the BIOS using your PCI card, change the Video card to PCI-E and see if that helps. If that doesn't help, I don't know what else to try either. RMA time? Sorry not much help.

Back