• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

A8N-SLI Premium Temperatures

neubspeed

Gawd
Joined
Feb 19, 2005
Messages
518
Just got the new board, monitoring CPU and chipset temperatures, and I'm getting different readings from different applications. Asus PC Probe is telling me right now that my CPU temp is 38 degrees and my Chipset temp is 43 degrees. Everest is telling me that the CPU temp is 26 degrees while the Chipset temp is 43 degrees. For some reason I can't install Ntune, it keeps saying the operation is interrupted. But what do you guys use to monitor temps, not sure what is most accurate. I think I have the 1005 bios.

Thanks
 
Back
Top