• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

A8N-SLI Premium Socket 939

fps_krumm

n00b
Joined
Jun 28, 2006
Messages
28
I'm selling my decommissioned A8N motherboard. It was fully functional when pulled from the case it was in.

I believe I have the IO plate floating around. I will post an update if I find it.

Starting Price is $50, BIN $85

eBay Listing
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top