Hey there,
I created this thread on the AMD forums and seem to be getting no where...
https://community.amd.com/thread/212855
I am looking to get my hands on a newer installer for the RAIDExpert2 tool that works with the A88X. In short the RAIDExpert2 utility download from this link:
http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/apu?os=Windows 10 - 64
It fails with the installer showing a bad build error resulting it being useless.
I am looking for a newer version in hoping that the email notification functionality vs. the older versions is better. Only allowing for basic unauthenticated SMTP notifications is a bit of a drag.
Any help would be appreciated...
I created this thread on the AMD forums and seem to be getting no where...
https://community.amd.com/thread/212855
I am looking to get my hands on a newer installer for the RAIDExpert2 tool that works with the A88X. In short the RAIDExpert2 utility download from this link:
http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/apu?os=Windows 10 - 64
It fails with the installer showing a bad build error resulting it being useless.
I am looking for a newer version in hoping that the email notification functionality vs. the older versions is better. Only allowing for basic unauthenticated SMTP notifications is a bit of a drag.
Any help would be appreciated...