• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

A70 vs Havik 140?

The corsair is 30 bucks and the Havik is 60 bucks. I cant seem to find any reviews of both being compared. Some reviews show the A70 being very impressive. Especially for the price. The havik looks sweet. Just wondering if its worth double the price
 
Honestly, even though the A70 has lower performance compared to the Havik, it will still be enough to not overheat your 2600K.
 
Looks like I'll lean towards the havik again. Unless I can find an h70 or something around 50-60 bucks. I sold my custom water loop and am downgrading.
 
Back
Top