• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

A64 Ht?

poddo

2005 [H]orde|Bowl Champion
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
464
I read a bunch of guides on overclock an a64, but when I got into my bios I ran into somehting called HT, with options of auto, 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, and 5x. What is this, and how does it play into my speed? I know the HTT x the multiplier gives my clock speed, so where does the HT multiplier come into play?

[edit] Yes, I've read the FAQ sticky, and a few other guides too
 
the HT link should not go above 1000 when multipling by the FSB, so if your FSB is at 250, the HT link should be 4 or below, 300 3 or below, etc.. It doesnt affect how fast your system is so dont worry about lowering it
 
Back
Top