• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

a64 3200 owners, plz help

Jared701

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
May 9, 2002
Messages
1,587
what are your temps with stock heat sink, or another heat sink at idle/load? thinking of getting slk948u for my fx, but dont know how well it cools, says it keeps a 3200 at 31 idle and 39 load not overclocked, is that good?
 
I'm looking forward to an A64 system, once a mobo to my liking becomes available.

A question though, and I suppose this will vary from motherboard mfgr to mfgr.

Is that the temps one would expect?

I won't say the expected, "seems high, cause I don't have an A64 system to compare.....just wondering. :confused:
 
I'll add my results, but I don't know how useful they will be. I'm running with a Koolance case. I never really looked while it was idle either, under load (Folding) I was getting numbers in the 40-45C range as measured by MBM on the temp diode.
 
Back
Top