• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

A4 / 7808

extide

2[H]4U
Joined
Dec 19, 2008
Messages
3,494
Anyone else been getting these? I have been getting 59K PPD on SMP in windows with my SnB-E box. Not too bad for SMP...
 
on the i52500K @ 4.5GHz: 8m55s TPF, 20K PPD
on a Q6600 @ 3GHZ: 16m26s TPF, 8K PPD
 
Yeah, I was seeing 4:XX frame times. I am also hauling through p8012, with 35sec frame times for 51k ppd, not bad!
 
Yeah, I was seeing 4:XX frame times. I am also hauling through p8012, with 35sec frame times for 51k ppd, not bad!

Holy Crap, thats better than dual L5640's under windows, :(

Min. Time / Frame : 00:05:25 - 41,443.4 PPD for 7808
i've only managed 42sec tpf for 39k PPD on 8012.

Time for some upgrades methinks:eek:
 
I am also seeing 40 sec frame times on 8041 WU's. That calcs out to 63K ppd! These 7808 / 8xxx WU's are nice! I hope I keep getting these, heh. I need to convert some of my other boxes to the v7 client. Seems like the v6 clients are only getting 6097/6098 and an occasional 7501. v7 client gets a lot more variety.

Sandy Bridge -Expensive is definitely a fast chip, especially at 4.8Ghz :D
 
What chip exactly do you have?

And Nathan, what's your OC?
 
What chip exactly do you have?

And Nathan, what's your OC?

Me - Asus 2p so no overclock's, Its my daily driver so its get used most of the day anyway. However I do have a 2nd machine with the same specs that has an undetermined future
 
Back
Top