a

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only concern I might have with the sound card might be the drivers and compatibility... sound quality will be subjectively the same in the $100 with other cards. But I use an Xtrememusic so who am I kidding.

I was checking out monitors yesterday too and saw these on Guitar Center's website. You'll have to post back and let us know how they sound.

You're starting off pretty good for a beginner methinks :)

*edit: Without a sub woofer gaming sound may be a little lack-luster on monitors.
 
A sub always helps but those monitors will pack a big punch. You have chosen some good gear there. Should be just fine. Might want to upgrade the cables a bit. Iron lung Jellyfish power cord for the monitors is about $40.
 
Question: For music production wouldn't a E-MU/M-Audio/RME card be better?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top