• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

A way to chronicle my progress...

SilverMK3

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 15, 2002
Messages
1,346
Photography is a pretty new hobby for me, but I'm really getting into it. I want to make sure my interest doesn't fizzle out in a few months, especially after spending a fair amount of $$ on gear, so I think I've come up with a way of challenging myself and keeping it interesting:

I've started a Dave Learns Photography blog to track my progress, get feedback, and mostly just push myself to take shots worth sharing. I'll probably post most of the same shots to the "A picture I took in 20xx" thread but it'd be awesome if you guys could take a look and drop a comment or two if you've got feedback for me.

I guess this is in the same vein as most of the critique threads, flikr groups, and photo contest sites... just a little more personal. If anyone else has their own photography sites, blogs, web albums, etc. post the link here and let's turn this into a "personal photography sites" thread.
 
Thanks! I think it's working - I'm already seeing little improvements and I've only been doing it for a couple of weeks. The moon shots are a perfect example.
 
I just hated the straps on the thing. They were not comfortable at all for me.
 
Back
Top