A video splitter?

bobsaget

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
4,403
I would like to tape games (Halo) from my xbox with an AIW card that I may get (if not, then a video capture card). But I would also like to play the game on my TV too, at the same time...


So, what I am asking...

Is there an RCA Video splitter (Y splitter)?


Thanks!
 
Well the easiest way is to set your tv as a clone of your main monitor, then send the signal to the input on your vcr, and from the vcr loop if from the rca outs to your tv or stereo. You should be able to find a mini 1/8" phono jack to rca cable at radio shack to take the sound from your sound card to the vcr. In all you would need 6 rca cables if your computer is near your tv.

The only thing that might go wrong with that is if your video card won't clone your monitor in 3d. If that's the case, then you can't have the computer image and the tv image without a scan converter and those are expensive.
 
Back
Top