• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

A Value 17" LCD

Hawk

Gawd
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
538
I am looking for a 17" LCD which will be good for games and is of good value. I am also wondering who the best company to go with for LCD's, either Samsung or Philips? Those are two for which I've used and found them good reliable componiesplus Philips has a no dead pixel warranty, or is that someone else? I also remember a thread I read awhile back about LCD's but can't find it :( Another thing I'm wondering about is for FPS games, would a 8ms screen have a noticeable effect like ghosting or is that fast enough:)

Thanks :)
 
Back
Top