• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

A UPS that's right for me!

EnderXC

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 20, 2004
Messages
449
Ok, I have a 160 watt gateway along with LCD/Printer/modem/Router in one room and a 530 watt AMD 64 that is in my sig in another with an LCD/5.1. I understand that I don't want to put everything on a ups, and I want to know what kind of UPS and what spec to look for. I live in florida and thunderstorm here are bad so I want something that can auto hibernate my comp and protect against surges and brownouts. What kind of ups can I look for each system. Thanks.
 
Back
Top