• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

A story from Overclock.net

I'm sorry. I keep forgetting to stop over with the keg when I'm driving to Pismo.
 
USPS wouldn't let me put a priority mail postage on the bottle.

It wasn't opened.... maybe the laday was ticked I didn't bring her one :confused:
 
actually, I was promised beer, and no one delivered on that promise...

We've actually been easy on you then. See you have to drink the beer while assembling boxen, which might sound easier than it is...

421753-beerfest_movie_still_9.jpeg
 
Ohh you found Hanz and Franz!

Been a while since we heard from them.
 
kendrak they are busy training, which is why they havent said anything in a while, good to hear from em again.
 
Well you got yourself a new member who folds.
Got finally tired of all the crap on OCN..
Changing the team as soon as the school internet opens tomorrow so I can access my rig through teamviewer.
 
Well you got yourself a new member who folds.
Got finally tired of all the crap on OCN..
Changing the team as soon as the school internet opens tomorrow so I can access my rig through teamviewer.

Glad to have you....

Now if you can get one of thoes kegs away from Hanz and Franz you are welcome to all you can drink.

Who has the tamales?
 
Well you got yourself a new member who folds.
Got finally tired of all the crap on OCN..
Changing the team as soon as the school internet opens tomorrow so I can access my rig through teamviewer.

Another one comes in for the Tacos. :)
 
Welcome aboard, make sure you stay active on the forums, it's the bread and butter of [H]
 
Your tamales are getting loaded up and will heading your way very soon.

tamaletruck.jpg
 
welcome to the team!

nice to have you with us!
 
All of this talk of beer and tamales inspired me for what I wanted for dinner this evening.

2012-03-23_19-50-44_61-1-1.jpg


I did not buy theses from the van. :D
 
Back
Top