A South Park Moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else hear the rousing strains of "Blame Canada" echoing in their ears lately?

Just my way to say, love the new tag in the site banner!

Commander Suzdal said:
Anyone else hear the rousing strains of "Blame Canada" echoing in their ears lately?

Just my way to say, love the new tag in the site banner!
lol south park cracks me up

We have all been disappointed, but I hope you don't end up on vacation....

BTW - Canada rocks for hockey, Even though the Red Wings are still the best hockey team.

I despise paper launches...and baloney sandwich lunches.

i like southpark..and I'm Canuck (not a hocky player "Canuck" )

"The bottom line is that the enthusiast hardware community wants products, not Canuck promises."

that term does not offend at all..what does offend is the implication that all Canucks (Canadians) are liars or dishonest.

seems like an intellectually premature statement to me...no harm done..well maybe a lil alienation from the Canucks out there.

fucking hilarious coming from the commander and chief of [H] though...take any P.R. classes lately?....roffle

ban me I'm Canadian...

Well, I think it was a transcendant moment for Kyle to lay the smack down in that article. [H] made no apologies about calling the NV30 series for the disappointment it was. When NV40 made great strides, they gave credit where it was due, but still acknowledged the strength of the x800's. Up to that point I felt that, while they were fair and thorough, they still personally leaned ATI. When they embraced G70 with obvious enthusiasm, I began to see that for them it really was all about the best, which is what we all want from [H].

Now, after weeks of growing frustration and doubt in the forums, Kyle steps down from the high desk of the Editor-in-Chief and gives official, qualified, experienced, earned-and-paid-for voice to all of that pent-up anger. Catharsis is a wonderful feeling.

Canadian women are HOT

and BTW the original post of this thread is Off Topic from the nature of this forum "Video Cards", therefore, locked

let's keep on topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back