a slow lappy no more

i am posting to just vent some of my excitement :D i just got a good deal on a dell xps m1210 and i cant wait for my new toy to arrive!!! i got it with the geforce go 7400 and was wondering if anyone could tell me if will be able to play bf2 on my new lappy? not that it really matters but it would be cool :D ship date is set for 7/12.... urgh!! not nearly soon enough :(

:(

im envious... ive been waiting for my alienware to come for nearly 2 months now.

intel core duo t2300e@ 1.66ghz 667 fsb
1 gb ddr2@ 667mhz (i dont know what the spec is called)
60gb 7200rpm sata hdd
geforce go 7400 256mb
built in wifi and bluetooth
the longer life battery and the dual layer dvd burner upgrade
$1134

i used a 30% off coupon i bought on ebay for 4 bucks and then also got 4% off student discount

its not the best deal out there but i was looking for a small lappy to use for school. it is normally just under $1600 configured like i bought it

i cant wait to see what the 12.1" widescreen looks like :D

i just checked, its in the build stage :D :D :D

are there smaller then normal period and comma keys on the m1210? like how there were on the m700

sin01 said:
are there smaller then normal period and comma keys on the m1210? like how there were on the m700
Nope, Dell fixed this, they're full sized on the m1210. Here's NotebookReview's review on it, there's a pic of the keyboard.

Oh thank goodness!! I really didn’t think that it was such a big deal back when I was looking for an ultra portable, but recently I had a chance to check out the 710m, and the keyboard... just wasn’t me. I'm glad they fixed this in their new models.

Back