****A sale went bad? You be the judge....*****

Read a few posts up. From this transaction, you are the type of person that will cry over that little spec of dust. If you have problems with the card, I told you repeatly to contact the admins if anything was to be wrong with it.

all ive learned from this is that i will never deal with either one of of you after all this petty bickering.

So the guy gets the card and says that because shipping that I paid for was 9$ and not 10$ (its not like I asked this guy to pay for the priority shipping anyway), says that he isn't going to paypal me if I don't scan the receipts. Also, he gets the card and finally agrees to paypal me, but says that he's not going to test the video card out until tomorrow. What kind of bs is this...

I feel for both of you... This is quite a headachee. I know its not about the money now... Well it cant be... Can it?

Lessons you guys learned:

A. Dont buy from deadbeat seller.
B. Dont sell to a deadbeat buyer.

LOL :D J/k
Well Like I said before Hope you guys find a conclusion soon =P :eek:

If he was willing to eat all the shipping costs (minus your priority mail), just give him a day to test it. Since you both made such a big deal out of this, I doubt he's going to rip you off.

Seriously.. You think that he's not going to rip me off.

Originally Posted by Seongmin
Then how are you responding to my pm's... Man do whatever, but you better paypal me my refund tomorrow morning.

I am at school and if I do I use my friend's computer. Don't accuse me of lying, I am not you. You don't tell me what to do or what not to do. I determine when I'll pay you and I'll do that whenever I confirm the condition of the video card.

That seems pretty f'en stupid to me. I told him to just refund my money and get it over with but you now how he is.., makes up some stupid excuse for everything that he does.

It's not 5$. It's over the money that I paypal'd him before he shipped out the card. We decided to do half half, so I paid him 32.50$ but now that he has the card and the money in his possession, he seems to want to hold on to it for a longer period of time. It is my money, and he did recieve his item back. I don't know why he can't test it now (states that he will have to test it tomorrow...).

Dude, I have stated clearly in the Pm that I don't have the computer and I have to go to my friend's house to test it out. And I just tested it so you don't have to cry over it. You didn't even post the whole message up here. You are the biggest petulant punk I ever dealt with. I just initiated your refund so stop crying.

Edit: this guy agreed that he will scan the pictures and it turned out he only took like 1/4 of the receipt.

Jasonx82 said:
I feel for both of you... This is quite a headachee. I know its not about the money now... Well it cant be... Can it?

Lessons you guys learned:

A. Dont buy from deadbeat seller.
B. Dont sell to a deadbeat buyer.

LOL :D J/k
Well Like I said before Hope you guys find a conclusion soon =P :eek:

LOL :p

Are you guys seriously acting like this or are you both buddies and just screwing with everyone here?

Back