A Riddle.

Not for me. I'll provide the link to the NSFW page:

NSFW

I added an underscore to the link so someone doesn't accidentally click it and get busted. To see the NSFW page, remove the _ in my link.

There is absolutely no warning about that.

Okay, after about three hours on this one, I can't beat it. Can anyone help me with the one after twix backwards? (the too new) one .. I have /twentyone/ and I think that's the right thing, but I cannot figure out the login AT ALL!. PM me!

Thanks!

I got to 18 a couple months ago.

I think on 16 it had a bunch of pictures from past levels, and after a long time, I figured it out. I got to 18, bookmarked it, and went to bed. The next day, I lost the password to 18. I had to go back to 16, but I didn't care too much. I knew how to do it, right? They changed the puzzle to 16. I spent like 10 minutes on it, got pissed, and left it.

Haven't played since :(

Ive been on 30 for days now...and im getting really frustrated.
the first page is this http://www.deathball.net/norpron/screen30/

typing in germany.htm at the end of that gives you this:
: "and where in germany?"

typing in saarbruecken.htm at the end gives you this:
: "ya, i live there, but the pic aint from there, smartey man!
no good try, honestly! :)
now go back"

typing in davidm.htm at the end gives you this:
: "yeah thats me :D
now try to look in my face, where could it be?
dont try to photoshop that picture, useless....."

typing in davidsm.htm at the end gives you this:
: "heh no! go here again: http://deathball.net/notpron/screen30/"

any help on getting past this page would be appreciated...

Is there any way the file itself could hold the information you need? ;)

Osiris said:
Is there any way the file itself could hold the information you need? ;)

the original html that comes up holds nothing. ive downloaded the image and have looked at it in photoshop but there is no information about where it was taken at (though im not positive I know exactly how to figure that out). Zooming in on his right eye, I can see what looks like a hand doing a peace sign.

all of the other pages have no html code in them, they are just text contained in htm documents.

on another note, if you go to www.deathball.net/notpron/credits.htm and click on the picture of david m. you'll see a larger version of it, except there is black text at the bottom that says: "hellothere" and "im not david b". Ive tried both hellothere.htm and davidb.htm and neither bring up anything.

I think you have to go to davidm.jpg. If you're on the one with the pic of some place in germany, then you need to look at the file info of the jpg. It should say where it was taken.

Your so close, remember this, images always have extra information that you can't see. It's hidden in there somehow and every computer has the ability to read it. You just have to open it with the right program..

Hint: You can open everything with this program.

...finally got it...it had absolutely nothin to do with the location. thats 31. i had to correct the incorrect picture name to get the htm i needed...

thanks for the help

Sorry, I must have got mixed up then. I remember one where you had to go into jpg and look at the information about where it was taken.

Im pathetic. Im stuck at level 5 and I even know what the name of the song is. Just haven't figured out what to do with it.

Edit: Figured it out with some help.

Now at Level 11. 7, 8, 9, and 10 were pretty simple.

could someone pm me w/ some help on lvl 6 im stareing at the source and thinking about what to do with ascii.

edit, stuck on 3~ lol i suck that these i sware i have wrong plug in, inorder to do the first one i had to hold enter and click like mad at the handle, wtf?

Back