• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

A response to buying while retarded...

I agree, this is directly related to their issues. Maybe we can all learn from I.T.F.
 
brionbastian said:
wow.

Somehow it reminds me of the ads for ITT Tech we have around here.
Same for me! And Vaterott College here. The commercials are so annoying.
 
Hell Yeah We At The [h] Are Totally L337 Am I Rite Guyz Those L00zers At Compusa Are Totally Retarded!!!!!11111one
 
Back
Top