• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

A quick question about the Dell 2005 fpw

Joined
Jun 18, 2005
Messages
534
What image stretching modes does it support? Same as 2405? (I.e. 1:1, fill screen, aspect stretch)?

Sorry if it has been answered before, but I skimmed through the specs on the Dell website and found nothing, and the 2005 thread is just too long...
 
Ahriman4891 said:
What image stretching modes does it support? Same as 2405? (I.e. 1:1, fill screen, aspect stretch)?

Sorry if it has been answered before, but I skimmed through the specs on the Dell website and found nothing, and the 2005 thread is just too long...

yup all three of those ones.
 
Back
Top