• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

a question on amd

vict0r

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
1,027
whats up everybody..

I'm just wondering what you think about amd's path towards next year..will we see a better AMD or will Intel continue on the rise?

I don't want you to start talking crap towards me,nor bs..just your true thoughts..and lets make this a nice thread.

Thank you.
 
I'd say they're going the right way toward improving themselves but they ain't got Intel beat in performance. That said, AMD is in that niche I found them years ago with the Athlon cpus. They're the "cheap but capable" brand. Intel's doing that whole lame unlocked/locked cpu biz with the Sandy's and I honestly think AMD can capture some of the enthusiasts crowd if they cater a bit.
 
Back
Top