Hello everyone!
I have a NTFS partition of 21 GB that is corrupted for NO OBVIOUS REASON!
Here is how it happened:
This person has 4 partitions , C D E F. Originally she had only 3 but she somehow managed to create another partition F by using the Wndows Disk Management.
I formated her C drive to reinstall her system. Everything went fine until I found out that the F drive became unaccessible!
In my computer, the F partition doesn't show any information, the File system shows "RAW". When I click on the drive, it says F is not accessible, the file or directory is corrupted and unreadble.
When I viewd the drive through Windows Disk Management, the total disk space showed 130GB which should be around 150GB since the F drive has 21gb.
I tried numberous recovery tools such as EasyRecovery and they all failed to recovery a single file.
Am I out of luck?? Please help my fellow Hardforumers!
I have a NTFS partition of 21 GB that is corrupted for NO OBVIOUS REASON!
Here is how it happened:
This person has 4 partitions , C D E F. Originally she had only 3 but she somehow managed to create another partition F by using the Wndows Disk Management.
I formated her C drive to reinstall her system. Everything went fine until I found out that the F drive became unaccessible!
In my computer, the F partition doesn't show any information, the File system shows "RAW". When I click on the drive, it says F is not accessible, the file or directory is corrupted and unreadble.
When I viewd the drive through Windows Disk Management, the total disk space showed 130GB which should be around 150GB since the F drive has 21gb.
I tried numberous recovery tools such as EasyRecovery and they all failed to recovery a single file.
Am I out of luck?? Please help my fellow Hardforumers!