hi,
I'm thinking of buying this http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=SC-047-CL&groupid=701&catid=11&subcat=
I want a sound card better than the one that comes with my striker, but this will eventually go into my up-coming mod which will be a 'futuristic' pc, so i want cool looking parts which is why i chose this.
Will it be better than what comes with my asus board?
am i going to get a big difference using an on-board card for the same price?
thanks
I'm thinking of buying this http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=SC-047-CL&groupid=701&catid=11&subcat=
I want a sound card better than the one that comes with my striker, but this will eventually go into my up-coming mod which will be a 'futuristic' pc, so i want cool looking parts which is why i chose this.
Will it be better than what comes with my asus board?
am i going to get a big difference using an on-board card for the same price?
thanks