A new AGP card

Autopia

Limp Gawd
I was wondering if you had to chose a card, which brand would you pick. Bfg, XFX or Evga, Im looking at getting a new Agp video card and don't know if one is better than the other. ps I don't have 1200 to upgrade my pc, but I do have about 300 to spend.

Amd 3200
Abit Nf7s mobo
1 geg of ram
windows home Ed
Ati 9800 pro

Those are all excellent brands, I have a BFG 6800 UOC and it rocks. I recommend looking at all of them and going with the best clock speeds, which if you are planning on getting a 7800GS would be the evga superoverclocked version

Comte said:
ATI X850XT is your best shot.
For $300, I'd venture to say there are better (and newer) choices out there. ;)

This is a decent card for the money.

in the $150 range you can find a 6800GT... ALWAYS go BFG if you can.. lifetime warranty, and it covers overclocking. How can you lose?

npurdin said:
in the $150 range you can find a 6800GT... ALWAYS go BFG if you can.. lifetime warranty, and it covers overclocking. How can you lose?
eVGA...lifetime warranty, and it covers overclocking, and it covers aftermarket heatsinks. :D

npurdin said:
Not a 6800GT, a 6800 OC ;)

6800GT for $200ish USED.

I like BFG, heard good about eVga too though.

DejaWiz said:
eVGA...lifetime warranty, and it covers overclocking, and it covers aftermarket heatsinks. :D

Indeed, eVGA's lifetime warranty >>>> BFG's lifetime warranty.

Back