A Neopower Linked

Joined
Mar 17, 2005
Messages
2,054
A while back I was reading and someone linked a NeoPower they bought presleaved, I swore it was SVC but I looked to no avail :( anyone have a link on it? ty! :D


soulsaver_8229
 
I heard it was a new revision from Antec that came from Newegg? Don't quote me on that one though.
 
YAH THEY changed the connectors now to those nicely sleeved ones.. hehe... now it is one badass psu now with everything :p
 
hrumm but no pics of the sleaving job? :confused: id like to see what it looks like, anyone here that has ordered it and has pics? :D


soulsaver_8229
 
Only pic I have has really crappy quality since I only have a camera phone, but the 24 pin main power connector is a black mesh with 2 red accents that circle around it? I can't really explain :) But they form an X at some parts. The 4 pin and 3 pin connectors don't have any sleeving. The extra cables are all just a thin black mesh sleeve except for the 24 to 20pin adapter.

Here's the pic anyways if youeally want to try and see it.
06290522249nk.jpg
 
bleh, so it isnt fully sleaved? ah well, thats the PSU ill be getting, just think self sleaving takes time :p
thanks for pic, its ok!

soulsaver_8229
 
From the egg? and i dont see where it says i can change colors...........and YES i know the 20 pin connector is sleaved (most antecs are)

and post some pics? :p

soulsaver_8229
 
Back
Top