• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

a must for all lanners

viper92086

Gawd
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
963
DSC04043.JPG


just bought this FROM eb games for $20 all the letter keys as u can see are full sized so it's prefect for gaming. if your looking for this it's really a Playstation 2 keyboard with usb connector. it also has a 8ft cord which is longer than most standard keyboards and it's very portable!.. u can prolly store it inside ur case when transporting. the feel of it is inbetween a laptop keyboard and a standard keyboard. and for $3 more u can get a EB 1 year warranty. so u can basically break this keyboard in half and just show them the 2 halves and u'll get a new one (yes i asked the guy if i can smash it in front of him and if he'd give me a new one.. he said yes)
 
The real question is (at least for me): how many keypresses can the keyboard simultaneously register before it doesn't accept any more?

That's the only thing I really care about when I buy a new keyboard, myself.

Definitely nice and small though!

Erik
 
Something about smashing keyboards, and getting new ones makes me smile. :)

Keyboard looks sweet. The tiny spacebar may be kinda annoying, but like always you'd probably get used to it.

Originally posted by Dem
The real question is (at least for me): how many keypresses can the keyboard simultaneously register before it doesn't accept any more?

That's the only thing I really care about when I buy a new keyboard, myself.

Definitely nice and small though!

Erik

How fast do you need?! Im sure it wouldnt be noticlby slower
 
I carry a well loaded full tower and a 19" CRT to LANs so my kb size doesn't worry me too much. :D
 
^Whats with the questions?? It works just like any other keyboard just with a more compact design....
 
There are quite a few other compact keyboards, so Logitech isn't the ONLY one. I've been using compact keyboards for the last 3 years.
 
u can prolly store it inside ur case when transporting.

:eek:
I'd be more than a little worried that if it bumped around inside it would break something like a capacitor. But I guess there are those out there braver/less paranoid than I.:rolleyes:
 
im too used to my keyboard, switching over for one night every now and then would just mess me up, and after lugging a full tower pc, a full tower server, 2-3 CRTs, and what not, 4 inches saved on a keyboard realy make no diffrence

but it does look cool, and if you like it, rock on!
 
nice small keyboard... but doesnt usb eat system resources? and is it USB 2?

Sorta of topic, but is USB 2 really that much faster then USB 1.1???
 
Originally posted by zupadupa
nice small keyboard... but doesnt usb eat system resources? and is it USB 2?

Sorta of topic, but is USB 2 really that much faster then USB 1.1???

well yeah - USB 1.1 is 12 Mbits/s while USB 2.0 is 480 Mbit/s so yeah - it's much faster.. but you won't see a difference in case of mouse or keyboard..
 
Originally posted by AchTuNG!
I carry a well loaded full tower and a 19" CRT to LANs so my kb size doesn't worry me too much. :D

Same with me, except mine is only 17" :(
Anyway, Most keyb oards fit in the case anyway, When I go to LANS I put my KB, Mouse, MousePad, and anything else in the case, or in a backpack.
I'd rather have a real good quality keyboard then a small one that I probably won't use much anyway.
 
that zippy one is too much like a lappy keyboard and i can't stand lappy keyboard. this lil one seems comfortable enough to use as my main keyboard but i also use those hot keys alot so i gotta use the other logitech
 
Sorta of topic, but is USB 2 really that much faster then USB 1.1???

Yes USB 2.0 is so much better. As for USB 2.0 and keyboards and mice...You probably won't find a real noticeable difference. The difference def. is seen in file transfer.
 
i wanna buy one then break, then pee on it then set it on fire then return it and get a new one
 
yeah that'd be interesting.
Do it and tell me what happens.
Take one for the team!
 
Back
Top