• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

A motion based 3d setup.

BravO)))

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
7,310
I had an idea last night that I thought I would share. Motion based 3d. The concept is to a have a camera setup on top of your monitor to focus on the points of your eyes. When ever you move the screen would adjust relative to your positions. It is like those holographic pictures that looked 3d when you were a kid, but this would be software based mostly. To give you an idea of what I am talking about... Lets say there are two pencils standing up in a line, but because you are looking at it head on you can not see the second pencil. Then say you move slightly to the left or right, the camera would pick up your position and change it relative to where you are and then you could see the second pencil.
 
Yea thats been done already with a wiimote and sensor ... and it's entirely impractical for gaming because no wants to move their head around constantly.
 
Yea thats been done already with a wiimote and sensor ... and it's entirely impractical for gaming because no wants to move their head around constantly.

Not really the same thing. The human body is always moving, but because this will be eye position based, it can be a lot more practical. I move around a lot in game as I feel the need for certain positions, but because of of your slight movement it would adjust to make it look like you were actually moving in the background.
 
Back
Top