Omionous11
Weaksauce
- Joined
- Mar 30, 2014
- Messages
- 78
Hey guys I've been learning about overclocking the past week or so and I've been messing around with it as well.
So far I've been able to get 4.4ghz at 1.25v and it seems stable. I get about max temps around 69c.
I run IEBU and Aida64 for countless hours and everything passes. However I've been reading prime95 is no good on the haswell chips ( which I have a i5 4670k which I forgot to mention ) as It pumps my temps too the 90-100c range. I also get the odd system crash with OCCT.
So I guess my question is would it be ok to run like this since IEBU and Aida64 pass with flying colours and I get the random crash with OCCT ? ( is OCCT like prime where I shouldn't really use ?? )
Thanks in advanced !
So far I've been able to get 4.4ghz at 1.25v and it seems stable. I get about max temps around 69c.
I run IEBU and Aida64 for countless hours and everything passes. However I've been reading prime95 is no good on the haswell chips ( which I have a i5 4670k which I forgot to mention ) as It pumps my temps too the 90-100c range. I also get the odd system crash with OCCT.
So I guess my question is would it be ok to run like this since IEBU and Aida64 pass with flying colours and I get the random crash with OCCT ? ( is OCCT like prime where I shouldn't really use ?? )
Thanks in advanced !