• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

A little help, please

comikehill2002

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
416
Can anybody give me some links on clearing my widescreen CRT TV when my PC is hookd to it, Like how to force the res's and all that jazz, its fuzzy and I can barely make out the words on it. I have my PC hooked to it via a DVI cable, my rig is in my sig for specs, it should be more than enough to game at 1280X720, a step by step guide would be nice. I am willing to read all I can to get this to work. my tv can do 1080i, 720p. I would love to be able to widescreen game, on the ones you can. Links are very welcome. I'll take all the help I can get.

Thanks to all.

P.S. guys I cant upgrade till summer.(total rebuild coming)
 
check ur tv manufactures website 4 help, its more of a personalized problem u have that depends on the set
 
Back
Top