• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

A little Help finding some video cards

Joined
Feb 20, 2004
Messages
532
Alright I just got done reading the entire doom3 review where the x800 pro gets stomped and what not.


What I want to know, is where can I find the best price for a Geforce 6800 GT

and how many molex connectors will I need to use ?
 
well yeah, do you know where I can find and read about a good one ? er such as the gainward maybe ?


are you currently on aim ?
 
I thought your questions were answered :eek:

besides you asked for "alittle help" no?

You remind me of the boneheads who don't do any research but have all the answers.

You need to do your homework and then come up with pertenant questions.
 
Back
Top