A great Picture

Tazzman

Limp Gawd
I am not a photo person by any means, But this came out great, I did chop it down from 3 megs.
Camping 2005 Lake Hemet CA. "just got back"
Picture021.jpg

Let me know what you think!

Nice! I especially like the second one, although the fishing pole seems out of place (but that's what Photoshop is for ;) ). The third one is beautiful too, although the cars are distracting...would be even better if taken from the angle of the second photo. Great job with all three!

diablo111 said:
Nice! What kind of camera did you use?
Fuji E550 had it set to 3 meg for more room, Can take up to 12.2 mega pixels pics in raw format. Bought it for the wife for x mas, very nice camera. I need to figure out how to get better night shots still. All the pics above were down sized for upload from 3meg to less than 200k. They still look very clean and crisp.

I like 2nd better, the first has the camp setup to the left and it detracts from the untouched beauty of the area. The 2nd pic fixes that. Nice work.

jayjaya29 said:
I like 2nd better, the first has the camp setup to the left and it detracts from the untouched beauty of the area. The 2nd pic fixes that. Nice work.
The "camp" to the left is a permanent resident I went and looked at it, it hasnt moved in years!

Back