• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

a gpu and cpu water block for $80

Its an old design, but the best cpu block for the money would be the

AquaExtreme Whitewater Limited Edition - 34 bucks

Maze 4 - 45 bucks (always a great choice for gpu, but i suggest getting ramsinks too)

Discontinued, and not as good as the maze 4 but consider the MCW55 - 35

Best bang for the buck - whitewater and maze4. Just remember the whitewater is 3barb block. Also, check the classifieds for an apogee or 6002.
 
You can go to D-Tek's site (www.dtekcustoms.com) and buy the Whitewater with either 1/2" or 3/8" fittings for a bit less. D-Tek makes the block (Or markets/imports the block to be exact) so they usually are a bit cheaper.
 
I would highly suggest doing some searching in the FS/FT forums. A week ago I was browsing around and saw an MCW6000 (3/8" fittings) for $20 shipped. I tried to find the thread again but I couldn't sorry :(

You can usually get pretty good deals on used stuff in the FS/FT forum. I would stick away from the Tt block there, the design is very rudimentary and probably performs like crap. Good cheap blocks are the whitewater, swiftech mcw6000, tdx (used). For the GPU the prices are all about the same unfortunately unless you get something used. The MCW55 is a good block even though it was shortlived before being replaced by the MCW60. The Maze4 from Dangerden and MP-01 from Cooltechnica are nice GPU blocks as well.
 
domo found it! (The last link the MCW6000)

Great block for an incredible price. If I were you I would snatch it up real quick....I almost bought it a week ago when I first saw it.
 
i dont have paypal so i could not buy off the fourms, but thanks for trying to help

i just bought the two thermaltake blocks that i showed u guy's because i need this stuff buy the weekend so when i go to me dads we can put this together
 
Back
Top