a good wireless router?

doox00

2[H]4U
What are some recommended good wireless routers, one I will not have to worry about with many connections at once, good for gaming etc. something reliable/fast.

N? G? How many wireless users?

Need gigabit ports too? How many?

gigabit ports would be fine, wireless G is fine (just a couple laptops and ps3 that use wireless on network). Just want something good.. that can take alot of transfers/connections without slowing/bogging down. something reliable.

gigabit ports would be fine, wireless G is fine (just a couple laptops and ps3 that use wireless on network). Just want something good.. that can take alot of transfers/connections without slowing/bogging down. something reliable.

Read the sticky.

FWIW, I picked up a Netgear WNDR3700 as a Christmas gift to myself after finally becoming fed up with my DIR-655 A3. It's worth every cent, and it deserves its place at the top of the recommended router list in said sticky.

Read the sticky.

FWIW, I picked up a Netgear WNDR3700 as a Christmas gift to myself after finally becoming fed up with my DIR-655 A3. It's worth every cent, and it deserves its place at the top of the recommended router list in said sticky.

Yeah, I saw that in the list... I think I am going to go with that one as well, thanks.

I still recommend the old standby, Linksys WRT54GL. Easily flashes with DD-WRT and then you're sailing the seas of awesome. I've had three of these over the last few years in various locations and had my parents set up with one for awhile. I've since switched to an Airport Extreme when I wanted to go 802.11n and boy, do I miss DD-WRT.

Back