A few Gmod Questions

CousinVin

Limp Gawd
I'm looking into getting gmod, and I've just got a few questions. If I download The Orange Box and then gmod, will I be able to use all the items from those games in Gmod?
Also, if my friend has CSS as a source game, I will still be able to play with him, right?
And jusy so I know, how do you start gmod? is it like a separate icon that you click? I'm new to it, sorry.

and just as a reference, I'm getting it all off of steam.

Thanks guys

1. If I download The Orange Box and then gmod, will I be able to use all the items from those games in Gmod?

2. Also, if my friend has CSS as a source game, I will still be able to play with him, right?

3. And jusy so I know, how do you start gmod?

1. All of the Orange Box items will be accessible in gmod.

2. You will be able to play with him, though I'm pretty sure you wont be able to see his CSS props (though I may be wrong on that one)

3. Gmod starts like any other steam game. Either load it up through the "My Games" tab in steam, or if you have a desktop/start menu icon, start it from there.

very much appreciated.

and 1 more thing, does anyone know if it runs on windows 7?

alright cool. thanks guys. thats all I needed to push me to buy it (I know I'm wayy behind the curve...)

Yeah no worries man, I hopped on the gmod train pretty late. Its great for mindless fun at sometimes and you can get super creative. I've spent hours doing just random sh1t, be prepared to waste a lot of time :D

Yeah no worries man, I hopped on the gmod train pretty late. Its great for mindless fun at sometimes and you can get super creative. I've spent hours doing just random sh1t, be prepared to waste a lot of time :D

exactly why I am a gamer. To waste time :D

just another question. I got gmod, but need to know how to like... walk up into the air. I want to make some big stuff. also, is there a way to delete objects?

There is a "Delete gun" sort of like your prop gun. Also, you have to enable "noclip" through your game options to enable flying, this will let you map a key that makes you fly around.

k I found the fly thing. I just gotta hit V. I didn't find the delete gun, but I didn't look that hard. thanks for the help though man.

Back