• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

A few from Italy

darktiger

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2007
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
11,819
Here are some of my pictures from my Italy trip, broken down by cities.
[FONT=&quot]Vatican City[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://themoores.zenfolio.com/p992684236/?photo=h3E99A245#1050255941[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rome[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://themoores.zenfolio.com/p738990453/?photo=h208FAF14#546287380[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pisa[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://themoores.zenfolio.com/p827542046/?photo=h3C534F13#1012092691[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Venice[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://themoores.zenfolio.com/p725792794/?photo=h316FA977#829401463[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Florence[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://themoores.zenfolio.com/p906246855/?photo=h125CF8FF#308082943[/FONT]
 
Rome

p551080357-4.jpg

p733368410-4.jpg

p614530169-4.jpg

p1010433143-4.jpg

p804443536-4.jpg

p771744234-4.jpg

p872165654-4.jpg

p694319779-4.jpg

p612730768-4.jpg

p1021599831-4.jpg
 
Wow! Are you a Pro Photographer? Great shots! Brings back memories of my trip in 2007.

Thanks. No just a hobbyist, that loves taking pictures.
 
Awesome photos. I was supposed to go to Italy but I may have to move and I have other trips planned to South America and Africa possibly so no can do. I guess I'll just have to live through you.
 
Wow! Are you a Pro Photographer? Great shots! Brings back memories of my trip in 2007.
 
Back
Top