A few folding pieces

Im not gonna lie. I love looking at the newegg newsletters. Even though I don't buy stuff from them almost ever, they are still nice to see in my inbox.

Ive never bought from there before as im in canada but now they have a canadian site. Yay!

i rarely buy from them.. but its good knowing what the current prices of stuff are before i go walk into Fry's to see what they have on hand.. ive lost complete trust in UPS shipping here after one of my 24" monitors looked like some one put their foot through the box and the monitor.. tried to hide it with a huge fragile sticker.. i know its not neweggs fault.. but its their choice to use UPS and i choose not to use them so meh..

I used to work at FedEx and I'm not doing to lie, my foot has gone through a few boxes before. Everyone's have, and the same thing goes for UPS/USPS. They're all the same.

I've had stuff shipped UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL and they all appear to play expensive computer parts soccer in the warehouse. But from all accounts, NewEgg will make things right if you get something broken.

Back