A+ exams

trumpetpa

n00b
I was thinking of getting this certification since a couple of tech jobs I was looking at said they prefer this certification...

First, I run the electronics at a Staples store and have been building computers for about ten years.... should I have any problems passing it?

What should I get for a study guide?

Where can I take the test for a pretty cheap price?

Thanks to all.. Mark

1. Get an A+ cert book, the test has changed so it's not as easy as it once once from what I've heard

2. www.2test.com No matter where you go it's going to be around $300 total for both tests.

3. GET A BOOK AND READ IT. Seriously, I thought I could pass it after 7 years of personal experiance but I got a book and found out there were topics covered that I knew nothing about. (Never owned a laser printer before then.)

yeah mage is right, I haven't taken the a+ but I've read enough threads to know that there is a lot specifics that you generally may not know.. theres a free cram guide for mcse which includes a+, check here, look for the direct link

Hello! for your study guide you can opt for !!!!!!!! stuff. I was planning for my certification exams and badly needed some study guide. So I was surfing the net and some of my friends suggested me to opt for !!!!!!!!.First I down loaded their sample questions and then purchased their prepkit.Now I have gained confidence to face the real exam.

log on to http://www.!!!!!!!!.com
O.k goodluck and best wishes for your commimg exams.

The test is a joke... its so freakin easy. The hardware test is over hardware and mostley wireless networking... the os test is over all of the os's and things like how to get to some apps and easy stuff like that

Cramsession.com offers a free cram guide for both the 220-301 and 220-302 tests.

Check around the net, find some free practice questions and you should be fine. You might even want to check KaZaa or something similar for test king guides, they're all over and they're all you'll really need.

Trematode said:
Check around the net, find some free practice questions and you should be fine. You might even want to check KaZaa or something similar for test king guides, they're all over and they're all you'll really need.

That's illegal, my friend. :eek:

Back