A Direct2Drive Resurrection

Geforcepat

[H]ard|Gawd
Received this email today

Dear Patrick,

Thank you for being a customer of GameFly. We hope you have enjoyed our digital download service. If you have visited our digital site, you should be aware that we have sold the digital download business to AtGames which is set to re-launch Direct2Drive.com.

GameFly will continue to operate the digital business on behalf of AtGames through November 7th, and you will be able to re-download your digital games at GameFly only through that date. After November 7th, all download activity will be controlled by Direct2Drive.com. If you have any questions on downloading, please contact us.

To enable Direct2Drive.com to provide customer support, certain account information and your digital purchase history will be available on the Direct2Drive.com digital site. Neither your password nor your payment information will be transferred. If you wish to opt out of receiving future communications, please let us know by November 1st and we will update your account accordingly.

Sincerely,

The GameFly Team

So is ATGAMES better or worse than gamefly ?

I hope they're better. I really don't care much for their customer support. They also killed off the old D2D activation servers & made my copy of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic unplayable. They wouldn't give me a new key... :mad:

Back