A bit of everything, Cheap

Pete84

Gawd
My closet is far to full, and so here are some of my no longer needed items. If you're interested but the price isn't your favorite, give an offer, the worst I'll do is decline.

NOTE
I haven't been able to figure out what the issue is, but the linked images come up displayed as the filename in text. Select the URL and hit enter and the image will come up. Help appreciated :(

Shipping is not included, though multiples will get a discount. I ship via USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation from zip 96001.
HEAT

Users with 10+ positive Heat evals I will ship first to. Multiple items get price discounts.

Email
retan14 AT frontiernet DOT net

Paypal and Money orders are accepted, money orders prefered.

As all this has been sitting in my closet for some time and in some cases I have no way to test it and others I have no desire to fiddle with, status is strictly "AS IS".

2. 8 Port Dynex 10/100 Ethernet Switch
Used for a bit with some folding boxes.
Pic
$10

3. Belkin rounded floppy cable
Opened, but never used [IIRC].
Pic
$2.50

4. Adaptec 19160 U160 SCSI controller
Used it for several months, have sold off the drives and cables.
Pic
$15

7. Assorted Cold cathodes, convertors, and switches
Used several years ago.
Pic
$10

SOLD ITEMS

9. PNY 6800 AGP 128mb
Fresh from an RMA, still in anti static bag
$100

8. Danger Den Maze 4 for 6800 & 7800
Never used, bought some time ago.
Pic
$30

6. Civilization IV
Opened, haven't played much.
Pic
$15

5. Netgear WGT634U
My dad used this for around a year. He didn't have any issues with it.
Pic
$20

1. Soyo AS-SPDIF
It is an audio bracket that works with a few older Soyo motherboards. Never had the need to use it with any of mine.
Pic
$5

Haven't figured out why, but the images do come up as the url in text . . . select the url and hit enter and they come just fine.
Help appreciated.

Added a PNY 6800 AGP card.

Remember, make offers!!

I got the PNY 6800 and just finished installing it. sure blows away the AIW 8500 :cool:

thanks man!

Back