• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

A big thank you

AbsintheCommando

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
145
I have been folding for a while now, and my production has gone up and down. I just moved all the clients I could back to team 33, and wanted to thank Xilikon for the collection of guides. I am now folding with a couple GPU clients and the SMP client, as well as an assortment of older PCs scattered (literally) across the coutryside. So thanks Xilikon for your guides, which got me up and running with SMP after many a failed attempt, and thanks to everyone for folding.
 
Glad the guides helped a lot. Don't just thank me, the team all deserve a big thank you ;)

 
Thank you for folding, and thank you for folding with us.
May your tamales be warm and your beer cold. Fold on!

Xil you deserve some congrats too ;)
 
It's the Absinthe that will get you every time.;)

Fold on man, glad you are here;)

 
WELCOME BACK to the [H]orde foldin' team #33 AbsintheCommando
:D We needs all the absent commando's we can get, er...., I mean absinthe commando's (liquor absinthe) :D

You know how it is, it's [H]ard to be humble when you're "numero uno" (I think that means number #1 :p), but we's workin' on it (nahh...., :rolleyes:)

Foldin' and WCGn' for a CURE

 
Welcome back. I guess me passing by you recently will be short lived? :D


216
 
So it is true what they say... absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.

/me slaps self for dumb joke

Glad to have you folding with us. Welcome aboard and to our little part of the jungle.
 
So it is true what they say... absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.

/me slaps self for dumb joke

Glad to have you folding with us. Welcome aboard and to our little part of the jungle.


Well, it's an old joke but still makes me laugh;)

 
Back
Top