• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

A badge question

Mephisto_kur

2[H]4U
Joined
Feb 12, 2001
Messages
3,007
I don't know if this has been asked before, but nothing showed in the search...

Anyone know how to change the color of the font that is passed by the folding badges? Most of the sites I frequent have a light or white background, and I'd like to use my badge on those sites. I have a script that inserts an image behind it for sites that let me use .php as a valid image extention, but many sites don't.
 
Unfortunately, these badges are generated with the text in white. There foremost use is here at the [H] hence the white text. You could possibly PM King_N, the hardfolding.com webmaster, and see if it is something he could change, but the consensus will probably be that any other use besides the [H] will probably not be supported.

 
That's a shame. While it would increase his bandwidth slightly, it would get the message out, and advertise for the [H]orde. Maybe I will pm him.
 
Back
Top