A-900 Side panel design ideas

Itsabird

n00b
Trying to think of some designs for my 900's side panel but so far i've only come up with 2 and they aren't really very good :rolleyes: Just hoping that you guys can throw me some ideas. I've taken a picture of the panel incase you want to show visually.

Side panel

I'm thinking maybe Chevy style stripes in yellow or red.

Bit rough but what do you guys think of this? :

p8020133xn1.jpg

If you had that one 800 watt i think it is antec PSU.. with the yellow stripe it would look pretty beastmode.

edit: maybe you can take out the window and paint stripes going horizontally.

yeh, that 800W antec quatro or whatver...

the stripes would look good though

Okay. A quick edit in paint gave me this:

p8020133jx8.jpg

Personally i think that looks a hell of alot better :)

Lol, reminds me of the painting mode in NFS: Prostreet.

I think you should just chrome the whole case top to bottom and call it a day.

If thats too expensive, you should line the inside of the case with velvet, trim the top edge of the window with those little dingleberry tassles that lowriders have, and put some wicket latino lowrider paintjob on the outside... maybe some spinners. If you can, put the whole thing on hydraulics so when you get a kill on Call of Duty the whole thing tips up on its back or something. Some fuzzy dice hanging inside and you are all set... the 'lowrider 900'.

Here, paintjob from this semi:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicholaslopez/1259484167/

Oh, and for that extra 'cheech' touch, put a smoke machine inside so when you open the door, smoke comes billowing out.

Lol, reminds me of the painting mode in NFS: Prostreet.

I think you should just chrome the whole case top to bottom and call it a day.

If thats too expensive, you should line the inside of the case with velvet, trim the top edge of the window with those little dingleberry tassles that lowriders have, and put some wicket latino lowrider paintjob on the outside... maybe some spinners. If you can, put the whole thing on hydraulics so when you get a kill on Call of Duty the whole thing tips up on its back or something. Some fuzzy dice hanging inside and you are all set... the 'lowrider 900'.

Here, paintjob from this semi:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicholaslopez/1259484167/

Oh, and for that extra 'cheech' touch, put a smoke machine inside so when you open the door, smoke comes billowing out.

Yeah that dice idea is great under. :rolleyes:

Back