^_^v Roman_79...

Jon855

[H]ard DCOTM January 2008
Once upon a time... Roman_79 mounts a Bluefish... :cool:
And he has done it as of this posting... Congrats... :D

He hasn't even taken me out to dinner yet and you guys are talking about what he's going to do to me when the meals done. Jeeezz

Less than 1k points to go until our "special time" ;)

/ dusts off Barry White CD...

I'll go wash up.

Anywho, i'm trying to sell the idea of upgrading a few boxes here at work, There are 3 machines that are just about on thier final legs and it looks like we will be adding another member to our family. I recon that trading a few P3 800's to a newer dual core anything will help me out in the points department.

Roman you may win the battle but you will not win the war. ;)

Dammit....Bluefish don't tire as easily has I'd hoped. So close....

Roman79 said:
Dammit....Bluefish don't tire as easily has I'd hoped. So close....

Make sure that you tighten the slack a little on the reel... Remember you will want the fish to fight for you and not you for yourself... Let him tire himself out :)

I think today will be your day you finaly land your trophy, congrats.
But be warned now its me chasing you. The Romans fell before and they will fall again. :D

BLUEFISH44 said:
I think today will be your day you finaly land your trophy, congrats.
But be warned now its me chasing you. The Romans fell before and they will fall again. :D

That's true but the Romans were around for a long time and conquered many ;)

I just noticed just how close all three of us are (Roman Jon and myself) Kinda tight. :D

BLUEFISH44 said:
How long have you been holding on to that picture? :D

(Chuckles to self)

I actually found a much ruder one but in the interest of good taste I decided not to post it. It was an old guy in a speedo holding up a bluefish he'd just caught :D

BLUEFISH44 said:
I just noticed just how close all three of us are (Roman Jon and myself) Kinda tight. :D

Trying to resist posting "Gaydar pic".....

Must resist....

gaydar7fs.jpg

Seriously though it's amazing how close we are.....all about ~75k.

Back