flashmanandy
n00b
- Joined
- Jan 19, 2008
- Messages
- 8
Hi
I have a phenom 9950 - 1.25v version - in a gigabyte m750sli-ds4 and it is overclocking like pants
The mulitplier will goto x14 with no changes, however i have it at x15 3.00ghz but this took +1.375v to make it stable luckily it is only 43oC
I can push the multiplier to x15.5 but it is highly unstable and i am concerned about pumping to many volts into it for +0.2ghz
x16 wont even boot into windows. If i even touch bus speed or HT it wont even boot into vista.
If anybody has any links or suggestions would be appreciated as ive heard it will easily do 3.4-3.5 ghz on air
thanks
I have a phenom 9950 - 1.25v version - in a gigabyte m750sli-ds4 and it is overclocking like pants
The mulitplier will goto x14 with no changes, however i have it at x15 3.00ghz but this took +1.375v to make it stable luckily it is only 43oC
I can push the multiplier to x15.5 but it is highly unstable and i am concerned about pumping to many volts into it for +0.2ghz
x16 wont even boot into windows. If i even touch bus speed or HT it wont even boot into vista.
If anybody has any links or suggestions would be appreciated as ive heard it will easily do 3.4-3.5 ghz on air
thanks