$99 Xbox 360 + Kinect With 2 year Subscription?

The warranty is the best part of the deal we repair these units and the slim still can have issues wit hthe lasers we have not seen over heating just laser issues so far. Our cost and tech time is over 40 bucks so it is a deal getting the extra warranty for 40 bucks. Plus I think it is like 99 bucks to send an out of warranty in for a refurb unit. I wouldn't know lost my xbox to a house fire.

Where are you getting $130 from? 4GB 360 + kinect = $299 + $120 for 2 years of XBL = $420. Subsidized $99 Xbox + $15 x 24 mo. = $460.

You'd save $40 buying the hardware outright. Once you factor in the extra year of warranty, that alone could be worth the $40 to someone, especially spread out over 2 years. If you didn't want XBL, this would be a really bad deal. For anyone that would subscribe for that two years anyway, it really isn't all that unreasonable.
Sorry the 130 is the walmart price without the kinect I still think it's a better deal if and only if you go with xbox live since you will get the 2 year warranty. Especially if you don't want to come out of pocket upfront.

Back